Thursday, December 3, 2009

// // Leave a Comment

My Poor, Neglected Superfly

My bad ass carbon fiber Gary Fisher Superfly is just sitting in my garage doing nothing. Actually, I guess that's not entirely true. Over the past couple months it's been collecting samples for it's research on "Particles of matter regarded as the result of disintegration", more commonly known as "dust". Not only is is covered in dust but, I had to pillage the saddle for use on my commuter. So there it sits covered in mud and dust with a lone seat post protruding from it's sleek "nude carbon" frame. What's that? Mud? Did I forget to mention that it's still covered in mud from my last outing at Boyette? Yeah, It is. I know, I'm a horrible bike owner.

I'm hoping to get out for a short ride at Boyette soon. "Hoping" being the key word. I have to run 27 miles this weekend. 9 on Friday and 18 on Saturday. That leaves Sunday open. Providing I can still walk on Sunday I'm going to take the Superfly in all it's "nude carbon" glory out for a spin.

Yes, I'll be re-installing the saddle before I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment