Monday, September 1, 2008

// // Leave a Comment

About Me

I'm not going to give the typical life story that you find on most "About Me" pages. Instead, I'll list some interesting random fact about me that many people don't know.


  • I was born in Helena, Mt.
  • I've been a bicycle fanatic my entire life.
  • I played the trombone for 7 years.
  • Canada is the only other country I've been to.
  • I didn't get carded on my 21st birthday.
  • I commute to work on my bicycle 12 miles each way.
  • I have an A.A.S. in Fluid Power Technology.
  • I was introduced to my wive, Theresa, by her father.
  • I sit in a cubicle at work.
  • I wear size 14 shoes.
  • I worked for a veterinarian, daycare, and a restaurant while I was in High School.
  • I have 4 tattoos.
  • I still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth.
  • I was sitting next to my Father in law-to-be when he passed away.
  • I can't grow a beard.
  • I almost lost the tip of my middle finger on my left hand when I was a kid.
  • I have rock hard teeth.
  • I sleep with a C.P.A.P. machine (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure).
  • I despise Microsoft Windows.
  • I have ridiculously high arches.
  • I really don't care for the beach.
  • I pay my respects to each and every dead animal I see on the side of the road.
  • In high school I was 6'4" and only weighed 150 lbs. Today I'm the same height but weight 223 lbs.
Keep checking back. I'll add more every once in a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment