Monday, September 15, 2008

// // Leave a Comment

I Had A Dream...


I had a dream...not a vision type dream though. I was definitely asleep when I had this dream. It was a very strong and memorable one. So strong in fact that It has prompted me to do something a bit extreme. It has prompted me to get another tattoo. A bit strange, I know, but it was so vivid and stuck with me for days. I still can’t get it out of my head.  

In this dream I found myself with a tattoo on my elbow. I had never seen this image before but there it was, a permanent branding on my arm. Where did it come from? Who did it? Why did they do it? I was asking myself all these questions. Despite my cofusion the dream went on for a while and I seemed to forget about the new strange symbol on my elbow…until I had an epiphany and realized that I had received it from some sort of  “being” after I had been “Taken”, if you know what I mean. These events weren’t a part of the dream but rather understood. Once this epiphany hit me I was rather "freaked out". I woke up with the image burned into my vision.

 I can’t explain the symbol so I drew a few samples of it (Above). I’m going to have my favorite tattoo artist, Tony, put it right on my elbow, just like in the dream. Hey, I never claimed to be normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment