Tuesday, December 2, 2008

// // 1 comment

Curtlo goes Big Tyme

Big Tyme isn't just a name for this guy. It's a description. No really, he's 6'11. I grew up with him in Spokane and I remember when I was a lot taller than he was. That didn't last long though. He shot past me his softmore year of high school and yes, he plays basketball. Ballin aint the only thing he does though. He enjoys long walks on remote hiking trails, romantic candle lit dinners, and mountaing biking. That's right, mountain biking.Unfortunatley for him there aren't many bikes that fit too well. What is a GIANT to do?, you might ask. I'll tell you what a GIANGANTIC 6'11 dude does for a bike. He does what any other GIANT 6'11 mountain biker would do. He ordered a custom built Curtlo. Now he just had to hurry up and wait. 

Big Tyme just started a new blog. Check it out. There isn't much there yet but once he gets his curtlo I'm sure he'll be filling it up quick.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man,
    At least you have a job! Im bankin it takes him 6 months to build or I will only have a frame to stare at:).

    ReplyDelete