Saturday, February 7, 2009

// // 1 comment

New Prized Posssession

I finally got my 26.2 sticker for my truck! I wanted one so bad after running the marathon but the local running store didn't have any. Theresa found one online and placed an order for it along with a 13.1 sticker for herself. I eagerly awaited the arrival of my prized sticker but it never came. After two weeks of disappointment Theresa decided to send a friendly reminder to the company that she ordered it from. They didn't give an excuse as to why it hadn't been shipped but they did promise that it would arrive by the end of the week. Wed...No luck. Thurs...No luck. Friday...26.2 sticker!!! I was so excited that I slapped it on before I even went in the house. 



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm

    I guess you will be working on the 2.4 miles and the 112 miles?

    ReplyDelete